CONCERNED ABOUT THE COVID-19 VIRUS?
We have heard the news about a “resurgence” of the coronavirus, including here in Michigan. While we take that news seriously, we want to reassure you that we are taking all necessary precautions to make your visit to the doctor’s office a comfortable and safe experience. We remain committed to protecting the health of our providers, our employees and you – our patients. We will continue to follow CDC guidelines related to social distancing and general sanitization protocols, use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and common sense. We want to be as clean and safe as your own home and cleaner than your grocery store.
- Patients will have their temperature taken prior to entering the office. Any patient exhibiting an elevated temperature will not be allowed to enter the office and will be immediately rescheduled for a telehealth appointment.
- A mask is required the entire duration in our office.
- We will not allow any companions to accompany the patient. The patient will be allowed to Facetime their companion during their ultrasound appointment.
Use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE):
- All employees will wear masks.
- Employees will continue to follow strict handwashing guidelines.
- Face shields and goggles will be sanitized daily.
- Patient rooms are cleaned in between visits and deep cleaned at day’s end.
SCHEDULE A VISIT WITH YOUR DOCTOR – WE ARE READY FOR YOU