OB Office Visit Pregnancy Schedule
How often will I be seen in the office for prenatal visits? Below schedule is for an uncomplicated, low risk pregnancy. High-risk pregnancies may involve more regular visits and additional testing at the office or in the hospital. This will be determined with your provider.
• 8 weeks, first visit
• Every 4 weeks from 8 weeks to 32 weeks, monitoring growth and changes
• Around 20 weeks, you will have a thorough anatomical ultrasound of the baby (ask about our 3D ultrasound!)
• 24-28 weeks you will have a glucola (blood sugar) test for gestational diabetes
• Every 2 weeks from 32-36 weeks
• Every 1 week from 36 weeks to delivery