Pop Quiz: Who Is the Singing Gynecologist?
While she is newer to the Oakland Macomb OBGYN family, she is a veteran gynecologist with 20 years experience! A Michigan gal, this provider completed her education at U of M and Wayne State, and her residency at the DMC/Sinai Hospital. She specializes in gynecology, so you’ll find her in our offices, providing clinical care and performing in-office procedures.
Figured it out? Here are some more clues about her.
1. She loves to sing and is a trained vocalist! Her favorite musical is Miss Saigon, so if you hear a few bars of Broadway coming from an exam room, you’ve found her!
2. She and her family love to travel together and she would literally go to the edge of the world for/with them!
3. She has a large, beautiful family, whom she adores. Her husband, Tim, has a passion for medical missionary work in Africa, her three sons are studying business, engineering, and pre-med, and her daughter is a swimmer and the family’s most trusted dog cuddler.
4. Their two fur babies are a Brittany Spaniel and Mini Golden Doodle, named Belle and Biscuit!
5. Traveling is one of her favorite things to do and her best trips to date have been to Rome and Niagara Falls. They also adored their time at the Grand Canyon.
Have you guessed it? Paging Dr. Page!! (She says she’s never heard that pun before) 😉
Dr. Page is taking new patients, so call today and get on her schedule! You’ll find her knowledgeable, kind, and thorough, and who knows, she just might sing for you, if you ask her nicely. 😉
Dr. Page’s full bio here.